I’m new to blogging and would love to know everyones tips and advice! I follow a number of bloggers who post within my interest of interior design, those of which have inspired me to start my very own blog.
So.. here is a little bit about me!
- I am Sophie, and I live in Lancashire, with my Fiancé and Westie, Ned.
- I don’t have any children, however Ned is very much our first child. Everybody who meets him, falls in love.
- I am a full time sales and events co-ordinator in Lytham St Annes. Within my job description I co-ordinate many weddings. So I suppose it’s a good job my second passion of mine is weddings! It is such a lovely feeling making a couples dream day a reality.
- I am petite. When I say petite, I am 4 foot 11 (yes, not even 5ft!)
- Myself and my fiancé bought our first new build home in June 2017
Why are you called Happy Little Egg? Anybody who knows me, egg is a frequent word used in my vocabulary. I have no idea where this started but I refer to a lot of things such as ‘good egg’ , ‘happy egg’.. etc! Funnily enough, I don’t actually like eggs! My Grandad used to wind me up as a child and ask me ‘Would you like a runny egg?’. So this may have put me off even more!
Why did I start my blog? I started my blog on the 27th April as this date marked two years since my Grandad passed away. He was well loved by all, and always used to tell me I was doing him proud. As I have achieved my other goals such as 2:1 in my degree, passing my driving test, buying my first home..now I would like to try and achieve a successful blog.
So thats me! I hope you enjoy my posts.
*First posted : 27th April 2017
**Updated : 29th December 2017