I’m new to blogging and would love to know everyones tips and advice! I follow a number of bloggers who post within my interest of interior design, those of which have inspired me to start my very own blog. I believe everybody has their own intake on life and we all have a little something to share.
So.. here is a little bit about me!
- I am Sophie, and I live in Lancashire, with my boyfriend and Westie, Ned.
- I don’t have any children, however Ned is very much our first child. Everybody who meets him, falls in love.
- I am a full time sales and events co-ordinator in Lytham St Annes. Within my job description I co-ordinate many weddings. So I suppose is a good job that my second passion of mine is weddings! It is such a lovely feeling making a couples dream day a reality.
- I am petite. When I say petite, I am 4 foot 11 (yes, not even 5ft!)
- Myself and my boyfriend are in the process of buying our first home. The completion date is June 2017 and we can not wait to move in.
Why are you called Happy Little Egg? Anybody who knows me, egg is a frequent word used in my vocabulary. I have no idea where this started but I refer to a lot of things such as ‘good egg’ , ‘happy egg’.. etc! Funnily enough, I don’t actually like eggs! My Grandad used to wind me up as a child and ask me ‘Would you like a runny egg?’. So this may have put me off even more!
Why start my blog today? I started my blog today as it’s been two years since my Grandad passed away. He was well loved by all, and always used to tell me I was doing him proud. As I have achieved my other goals such as 2:1 in my degree, passing my driving test, buying my first home..now I would like to try and achieve a successful blog.
So thats me! I hope you enjoy my posts.